IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and heavy bombers across a range of thrilling missions.
There are five theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Kursk battle, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun’ representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey also boasts an damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Players can see real time damage to the aircraft and trail lines during dog fights.
The game featuring exclusive soundtrack, created by Jeremy Soule.
- Breathtaking visual effects, best available on Sony PSP(tm)
- 30 thrilling action missions in 6 chapters in major WWII battlefields
- Non-linear campaign allow you select your next battle
- 30+ aircraft total, 13 available for player
- 16 achievements to unlock
- Dogfight multiplayer for two players